- 1 Importance of Foods Rich in Collagen
- 2 Know 5 Benefits of Collagen
- 3 How Collagen act as joint pain supplements to help pain relief
- 4 How to use Collagen for arthritis pain, neck pain, knee pain, and joint pain
Importance of Foods Rich in Collagen
Collagen is a form of protein that produced by the body and represents about 25% of the protein present in the body. Among its primary functions is the formation of collagen fibers that support and give firmness to the skin, in addition to being cartilage, tendons, ligaments. It also contributes to the strengthening of hair and nails. Moreover, it acts as joint pain supplements that help relieve arthritis pain, knee pain, and back pain.
From age 30, the body suffers an annual loss of 1% collagen. After 50 years, the body can only produce about 35% of the collagen necessary for all structures that depend on this protein. So it is important to consume foods that stimulate the production of collagen and maintain a healthy lifestyle with physical exercise, reducing stress, not smoking and avoid excessive alcohol consumption.
Sources of Collagen
You can find collagen from many sources.
You can find it from Animal bones which contain a high level of collagen. That's reasonable because primary collagen role is to give the elasticity in bones of humans and animals.
If you don't want to find animal products, or, don't want to consume animal products. The Collagen supplements are one good option. Collagen supplements are taken from vegetarian, lab and animal sources, With this way, you know exactly how much you will get, and you can calculate how to consume each day. You can use it as joint pain supplements.
Gelatin is a natural substance that formed from collagen. It is the following, gelatin and collagen are the same thing, however, when ingesting gelatin capsules or even eating gelatine, our body has to break the protein first, so we can digest and absorb the collagen present there. If you choose hydrolyzed or powder collagen. The process is faster because it hydrolyzed the protein already and your body skips that stage. So it can start to digest and absorb the product more efficiently. So in this content, we will recommend supplements for joint pain in the form of hydrolyzed or powder collagen.
Foods that can synthesize Collagen
The foods rich in collagen are the proteins of animal origin such as meat, poultry, fish, egg, milk and dairy products. These foods provide the amino acid, i.e., the raw material required for the body produce collagen.
In addition to the proteins, that collagen can synthesize, is also important to consume foods rich in certain vitamins and minerals:
- B vitamins: Liver, grains, dark green leafy vegetables, meat, eggs, vegetables, beans, nuts;
- Vitamin C: orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon, pineapple, melon, apple, tangerine, kiwi;
- Vitamin E: avocado, almonds, peanuts, nuts;
- Zinc: Oysters, beef, chicken, turkey, beans;
- Selenium: Chestnut-nut, wheat flour, egg yolk.
Know 5 Benefits of Collagen
The collagen hydrolyzate in powder or capsules has several health benefits, especially for skin, hair, and cartilage, and help in weight loss. Check out 5 of these advantages:
1. Improves elasticity moisturizes and promotes skin regeneration: The main benefit of collagen to the skin is firm and increase their strength, holding and keeping cells together. Also, it favors the regeneration and hydration of the skin, helping to prevent wrinkles;
2. Strengthens hair and nails: Hair and nails are mostly made up of protein. Collagen, which is a protein, contributes to maintaining the structure of hair strands and nails, increasing brightness and stamina;
3. Enhances the resistance of cartilage, ligaments, and tendons: Main protein of these structures, collagen is essential for maintaining and strengthening the same, supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen is especially recommended for athletes, even after the exercises.
4. Assists weight loss: Hydrolyzed Collagen powder, when consumed 30 to 60 minutes before meals, increases satiety and helps control appetite. Also, it favors the increase of muscular mass in the practitioners of exercises and fights the flaccidity of the skin that can arise as an unwanted result of the loss of weight;
5. Help in the treatment of osteoarthritis: The medicine recognizes the benefits of hydrolyzed collagen for individuals with osteoarthritis because the protein can improve the cartilage of these people, especially early in the disease. So we can use collagen for arthritis pain, collagen for knee pain and collagen for back pain
How Collagen act as joint pain supplements to help pain relief
Spondylosis was used in the medical term to describe arthritis spine and also called osteoarthritis spine or spondyloarthritis. A vertebral osteoarthritis is a symptom of spondylosis that affects the spinal joints. Spondylosis is a degenerative joint condition, related to aging and possible to affect the neck (cervical), mid-back (thoracic) and the lower back (lumbar spine).
Biochemical changes in cellular level come from growing age. As the age of individual differently, primarily because of genetic inheritance or lifestyle, the symptom of spondylosis varies from individual to individual.
What is Osteoarthritis?
Spine Structure component affected by spondylosis composed of the intervertebral discs, ligaments, and joints. When biochemical changes, collagen - a key element of the intervertebral disc structure - is affected by water loss. Discs can weaken and fatigue, causing the reduction in disk size and increasing the risk of a bulging or herniation of the disc.
Disc size Loss affects joint function. As the joint degenerates, the cartilage layer covering the joints begins to erode. In an attempt to repair or recover itself, the body creates osteophytes. Joints increase (hypertrophy) that cause osteoarthritis disease or degenerative the joints. Changes degenerative the column also makes ligaments to narrow and result to lose some strength.
Common Symptoms of Spondylosis
Pain (for example lower back pain or knee pain) is a common symptom and maybe expand from one area to another. For example, in cervical spondylosis, the pain may expand from the neck to the shoulders arms and back. Pain in the neck may appear, and some people complain loss of balance. Osteophytes can cause nerve compression, result to neurological dysfunctions such as weakness in the arms or legs. Feeling hard in the morning is an another common symptom. Sitting for a long time with repetitive movements can aggravate pain. So we can use Collagen as joint pain supplements to relief neck pain, arthritis pain, knee pain, back pain
Rare Symptoms of Spondylosis
In rare cases, cervical osteophytes may result to swallowing difficult. If the spine is compressed, the patient can experience loss of control in the bowel. If one of these symptoms happen, it's time to contact your doctor immediately.
How to use Collagen for arthritis pain, neck pain, knee pain, and joint pain
This joint pain supplements is highly praised and approved by people who have tried it. A lot of people do not believe in homemade recipes, but it sure will surprise them when they see the results. It is an excellent treatment that works very well! It is an effective way to help relieve pain in the neck, back, knee, legs, and joints.
Its main ingredient is hydrolyzed or Powder Collagen., which are beneficial for the recovery of connective tissue. Also, Collagen provides strength to the joints and muscles of the heart, improves metabolism and skin health.
And collagen - joint pain supplements- is one more reason that beneficial in strengthening the joints and muscles of the heart, improving metabolism, increasing mental capacity and preventing the onset of bone problems such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
Use the Collagen without taste and color (colorless), since the colored ones use mostly dyes that intoxicate the organism. You must also choose collagen that is joint pain supplements or supplements for joint pain; This is collagen for joint pain, collagen for arthritis pain, collagen for knee pain and collagen for back pain
Find this neutral Collagen in any good supermarket and many health food stores or from the online marketplace like Amazon. Follow the instruction or recommendation from the supplier. The result may vary from the symptom of each one.
Another Relate content.
Enter your text here...